Another great day in London!! We started off the day by going to Westminster Abbey for Palm Sunday mass. It's really nice!! They buried all the British rulers in the Abbey. We also went to the Winsdor Chapel and walked around. From there we walked to Harrod's where I went shopping!!! Harrod's is the biggest department store I've ever been to!! It has everything from restuarants, ice cream parlors, clothing, makeup, cafes.....I could spend an entire day there just walking around!! We had a delicious lunch there too and amazing fudge! Then we took a taxi ride back to our hotel and went out to dinner at a nice Italian restaurant-great pizza! The weather was so nice and sunny today! It was 60 degrees too! Here are some pictures...Talk to you tomorrow!!
Looks wonderful, Emily! So glad you all made it safely. We enjoy reading your blog. It is very exciting to see where you are and what you are doing! Keep the comments and photos coming. We look forward to what comes next!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Aunt Suzanne